Conference Services manages four event spaces within the Department of Housing and Residence Education. These spaces include the Graham Gallery, Cypress Hall Gathering Room, and Corry Commons Gathering Room. These event spaces are located across the Heart of the Gator Nation, and are perfect for your event or meeting!
In addition to these four event spaces, Conference Services can reserve multiple event spaces throughout our residence halls during the summer conference season.
Please note that all event space requests must be submitted at least five business days in advance of potential event date. The Conference Services team is unable to accept late and day-of event requests.
All billing will be addressed to the main contact as indicated on the online reservation form.
Event space reservation rates vary. Please see our Rates page for detailed information on the yearly rates, as well as the summer only rates.
Please note that a completed contract and full payment must be received at least 3 business days prior to your contracted meeting or event date (unless otherwise agreed.) Access to the event spaces will not be granted if payment has not been received.
In order to reserve an event space, follow these steps:
- Complete the On-Campus Event Request here.
- A Conferences Services Representative will send you a confirmation email within 48 business hours from ConferenceServices@ufsa.ufl.edu. If they event space is available, the representative will compile your contract and invoice and send it to you via email.
- Review your contract and invoice. Then print, sign, scan and return the signature page of your contract via email to ConferenceServices@ufsa.ufl.edu.
- A Conference Services Representative will complete the signature page and then send you the completed version of your contract for your records.
- Instructions for payment will be sent to your email address.
- Complete payment at least 3 days prior to your contracted event date (unless otherwise agreed.)
Guests must complete a contract and submit full payment prior to the event or meeting date!
Payments may be made between 8:00am and 3:00pm, Monday through Friday, and may be coordinated by contacting a representative at HREConferenceInvoices@ufsa.ufl.edu or 352-846-6381. If you are unable to reach a representative, please leave a voicemail detailing the reason for your call and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible.
Payment Options Include:
- Money Order, check or cash in person at the Main Housing Office.
- UF Department Journal Transfer via email. Please email your chart field information to HREConferenceInvoices@ufsa.ufl.edu clearly indicating what you are paying for and the invoice number.
- Major Credit Card over the phone with Accounts at the Main Housing Office 352-846-6381 or in person at the Main Housing Office.